Friday, July 24, 2009

Rotator Cuff Surgery Went Well Today

My thanks to Dr. Craig Weil for what appears to be a successful surgery. Craig is very well respected as in the local sports community and is regarded being one of the best surgeons in the region:
http://www.healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/Dr-Craig-Weil-MD-05BB9354/patient-ratings

It turns out that I had a bad tear to my cuff and had also torn the bicep (at the point of attachment). Although he started off with a scope, Dr Weil ended up having to open me up to repair everthing. I will get the complete scoop on everything Dr. Weil did and what to expect once I start rehab...... stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Surgery to repair a torn tendon in the shoulder is common. Rotator cuff repair recovery depends on several factors and will vary from person to person. This article will discuss what the rotator cuff is, what the surgery entails, recovery after the surgery and possible risks. http://www.health-tourism.com/rotator-cuff-surgery/germany/

    ReplyDelete