Sunday, February 28, 2010

Making Progress - Glacier Breaker

The Glacier Breaker Race and Training Camp was a great early season test. It was great to race and train with my friends on the Nanty!!!!!

WOW, what a difference a few more weeks of training and getting back in the boat makes. While my shoulder is still rather tender at times, and does not respond well to erratic movements, it is becoming increasingly functional and as a result I am closing the gap fairly quickly on getting back to where I was in 2006-2008. It will be intersting to see how well I can do at Team Trials.

While I still want to do much more both on and off the water, the exciting news for me is that I’ve pulled within 3-5% of where I normally am this time of year. Here are the results: http://www.usawildwater.com/news/2010/100227_Glacier_Breaker.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment