Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pushing up my TIB (Time in Boat)


The Chute the Hooch Training Camp went really well overall. Here's a link:
http://www.usawildwater.com/news/2010/100125_Chute_the_Hooch.htm


On the surface, my results were very solid. But for me, the writing is on the wall. I'm experiencing the same challenges as everyone else I have observed that had shoulder surgery and is coming through rehab. My stroke is a half foot shorter on the front end when I'm on my left (rehabbing) side and I'm tippy in the boat. Even worse for me, I'm shaky in whitewater.

Time In the Boat will will tell how soon and how far I will get this year. The next test is the Glacier Breaker on the Nanty (last weekend in Feb)

1 comment:

  1. This exercise works to increase penis length and girth, and it does so by gradually increasing the amount of blood your penis is able to hold during an erection.

    yachtmaster

    ReplyDelete